Logic State Analyser 1607A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA
- 1975 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 120; 220; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Logic State Analyser 1607A - Hewlett-Packard, HP; Palo Alto
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Logic State Analyser, 16 channels. Suitable Probes: HP 10231B.
For use with an external display (e.g. HP Oscilloscope 1740A).
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 367 models, 334 with images and 130 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA
The model Logic State Analyser is part of the collections of the following members.