Spectrum Analyzer 3582A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 230 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Spectrum Analyzer 3582A - Hewlett-Packard, HP; Palo Alto
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 425 x 168 x 552 mm / 16.7 x 6.6 x 21.7 inch
- The HP 3582A is a a High-Resolution, Low-Frequency Dual Channel Spectrum Analyzer.
The measuring bandwidth of the Model 3582A can be as narrow as 0.02 Hz in a 5-Hz frequency span anywhere in the 0.02-Hz-to-25.5-kHz range, and on the 0-to-l-Hz frequency span the bandwidth can be as narrow as 0.004 Hz. The instrument's dynamic range is more than 70 dB with full-scale ranges of +30 dBV down to -50 dBV ( + 30 V rms to 3 mV rms).
The Model 3582A Spectrum Analyzer uses digital processing with the fast Fourier transform (FFT) to derive a complete 256-line spectrum from just one input record, an especially important capability in an analyzer with very narrow band widths. For example, using the 0-1 -Hz frequency span, Model 3582A takes 250 seconds to obtain a single time record from which it derives a spectrum with 0.004-Hz resolution. A swept-frequency spectrum analyzer would take over 100 times as long to obtain a spectrum with that resolution.
Zwei-Kanal, Dynamischer Signalanalysator, 0.02 Hz bis 25,5 kHz, Phasen- und Transienten-Analysen sowie FFT-Analysen.
- Price in first year of sale
- 10,000.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HP Journal 1978, September)
- Model page created by Karlheinz Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 362 models, 329 with images and 127 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA