Square Wave Generator 211A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BQ7A 6CL6 6CL6 6AL5 6C4 6CL6 6CL6 6CL6 6CL6 6CL6 6CL6 5V3 or 5U4GB 6AS7GA or 6080 6BH6 5651
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 230 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Square Wave Generator 211A - Hewlett-Packard, HP; Palo Alto
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 248 x 387 x 372 mm / 9.8 x 15.2 x 14.6 inch
Square Wave Generator 211A.
Square wave frequency: 1Hz-1MHz, continuous coverage in 6 ranges.
Two outputs: 75Ohm 3.5V and 600Ohm 27V.
There is also alternatively found a 5U4GB instead of 5V3 and a 6080 instead of 6AS7GA. This is marked in chassis. The tubes are fully pin and heater voltage compatible. Heater current is less for the 5U4GB, and equal for the 6080.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11.8 kg / 25 lb 15.9 oz (25.991 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 265.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Electronics, November 1955)
- Model page created by Jos Lauth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 368 models, 335 with images and 131 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA