Supersonic Signal Generator 205AH
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA
- 1942 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Supersonic Signal Generator 205AH - Hewlett-Packard, HP; Palo Alto
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Power Output: 5 watts at 3% distortion, 3 watts at 1% distortion,
1 watt at ½% distortion.
This instrument is identical to the HP205AG except that it covered the frequency range from 1 kHz to 100 kHz in three overlapping bands.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 63 lb 0 oz (63 lb) / 28.602 kg
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 367 models, 334 with images and 130 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hewlett-Packard, (HP); Palo Alto, CA