Pocket Radio AG220
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Headquarters & General Supplies Ltd. (H&G); London
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pocket Radio AG220 - Headquarters & General
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 53 x 82 x 20 mm / 2.1 x 3.2 x 0.8 inch
- Diode crystal set using permeability tuning. Set marked "Germanium Radio". Made in Japan ,cabinet colors black or white. Weight is gross weight including packing.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Headquarters & General Supplies Ltd. (H&G); London