Town & Country HM 495T
- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (N.Z.), Ltd., HMV; Wellington
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Town & Country HM 495T - His Master's Voice N.Z., Ltd.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 220 x 110 mm / 12.6 x 8.7 x 4.3 inch
Battery: Eveready 765 9v
Car aerial socket connection
See also Philips Model L4Z95T (NZ)
See also Philips Model L4X95T. (AUS)
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 45 models, 38 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (N.Z.), Ltd., HMV; Wellington