Boston PR-AE Ch= PR
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Boston PR-AE Ch= PR - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.5 x 30.25 x 17 inch / 724 x 768 x 432 mm
Remote control version of Boston PP-AE series.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut, Maple & Rosewood.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 126 lb 0 oz (126 lb) / 57.204 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 213.15 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual for Chassis Types PQ & PR.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 2. 1967, Page H39.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 575 models, 353 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW