- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-225; 226-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C1-82 Ch= C1 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.5 x 8 x 15.5 inch / 368 x 203 x 394 mm
4-speed auto gramophone.
Colours available in Maroon, Grey, two tone Grey & two tone Green.
- Price in first year of sale
- 49.35 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIV
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual for chassis type C1.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page H54.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 14, 1956, Page 157.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 569 models, 346 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW