Cabana PM-9A Ch= PM Series 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cabana PM-9A Ch= PM Series 1 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 27.75 x 30.24 x 16.5 inch / 705 x 768 x 419 mm
Height without legs is 19½".
Marviplate cabinet (vinyl on metal) in simulated teak or silver grey.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 91 lb 0 oz (91 lb) / 41.314 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 156.45 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual for Chassis Type PM Series 1.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 2, 1967, Page H38.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 575 models, 353 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW