Casino 6M-J9 Ch= 6M (1122/11022)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Casino 6M-J9 Ch= 6M - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 686 x 737 x 419 mm / 27 x 29 x 16.5 inch
23" B&W television tunes the 13 standard Australian VHF channels. CRT type unknown.
Marviplate cabinet with Maple & Walnut finishes.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 30.9 kg / 68 lb 1 oz (68.062 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 229.00 AUS $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Field Service Sheet.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Group 16, October 1973, Page H1-4.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 575 models, 353 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW