Electrogram C2-87 Ch=C2
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electrogram C2-87 Ch=C2 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.5 x 7.5 x 17.5 inch / 419 x 191 x 445 mm
Cabinet colour combinations: Black/Pink, Tan/Grey & Blue/Grey.
Record player: BSR Type HF8.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18 lb 0 oz (18 lb) / 8.172 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.80 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Model Data Sheet Electrogram Model C2-87.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual for Chassis Type C2.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page H55.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 577 models, 363 with images and 227 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW