Charlestown PW3-BE Ch= PW3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- SE1001 SE1001 2N3568 OA90 OA90 OA90 AA119 AA119 AA119 BA100 BA100 AB1122 AB1122 AN7101 OA210 OA210
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Charlestown PW3-BE Ch= PW3 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 37 x 30 x 17 inch / 940 x 762 x 432 mm
This 23" B&W television receiver tuned the 13 standard Australian VHF channels.
Height given includes legs.
Cabinet finishes available in Maple, Walnut & Rosewood.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 92 lb 0 oz (92 lb) / 41.768 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual, June 1968.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Group 12, April 1969, Page H48.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 575 models, 353 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW