Wentworth PU3-AF Ch= PU3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wentworth PU3-AF Ch= PU3 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.25 x 30 x 17 inch / 718 x 762 x 432 mm
This 23 inch B&W television tuned the 13 standard VHF channels.
Cabinet finishes available in Maple, Walnut & Rosewood.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 108 lb (108 lb 0 oz) / 49.032 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 375.00 AUS $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV PU3 Service Manual. Addendum to V6/V7 Manual.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Group 11-21, August 1968, Page H47.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 577 models, 363 with images and 227 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW