432 MHz converter
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Homebrew - ORIGINAL; GB
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter); ZF/IF 30000 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 432 MHz converter - Homebrew - ORIGINAL; GB
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 94 x 65 x 125 mm / 3.7 x 2.6 x 4.9 inch
UHF converter for the 70 cm amateur band.
Home built in the UK by GM3NZI in 1965.
Input: 432 - 434 MHz or 435 - 437 MHz.
Output: 28 - 30 MHz.
67.33333 MHz 5th overtone crystal, multiplied to 404 MHz.
or 67.83333 MHz 5th overtone crystal, multiplied to 407 MHz.
GM0290 RF amplifier.
2N3906 IF amplifier.
OC171 Frequency doubler.
GM0378 Frequency tripler.
Built in an Eddystone diecast box. The screens were fabricated from brass curtain rail.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.649 kg / 1 lb 6.9 oz (1.43 lb)
- Model page created by Bruce Taylor. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 41 models, 19 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Homebrew - ORIGINAL; GB