FM-AM Radio Stereo Headphone RH-04
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hosiden; Osaka
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM-AM Radio Stereo Headphone RH-04 - Hosiden; Osaka
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Headphones with built-in stereo radio.
FM = 88 -108 MHz
AM = 535 - 1605 kHz
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hosiden; Osaka