Headset Microphone BH-003
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hosiden; Osaka
- 1960 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Headset Microphone BH-003 - Hosiden; Osaka
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
impedenza 16 Ω - Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.380 kg / 0 lb 13.4 oz (0.837 lb)
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hosiden; Osaka