- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hotel Radio Corporation; Detroit (MI)
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- 115 Volt
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6A [Blonde] - Hotel Radio Corporation;
- Console: Chairside Radio.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 23 x 20.5 inch / 330 x 584 x 521 mm
- Blonde cabinet, tone control, 30 W power consumption.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.7 kg / 27 lb 15.6 oz (27.974 lb)
- Model page created by Robin Roeckers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hotel Radio Corporation; Detroit (MI)
Forum contributions about this model: Hotel Radio: 6A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
Use Detrola 576 schematic for this chassis. Add 0.01uf across audio output transformer primary, Add Tilt switch and timer to line (mains) input. Add 100 ohm resistor across dial lamp.
More information can be found here at Antiques Radio Forum.
Paul E. Pinyot † 2013, 07.Mar.12