14S202 Ch= "Q" Line
Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)
- 1957 ??
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 3BC5 5X8 2AF4 6CG7 3AU6 5T8 3CB6 12DQ6 12AX4GTA 12CA5 12BH7A 6AU8 3CB6 14QP4 or 14QP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 14S202 Ch= "Q" Line - Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago IL
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Hotpoint 14S202;
Portable style B/W TV with US standard VHF tuner, distant-local antenna switch, UHF knob position (prepared?), 150 W power consumption.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 337 Folder 15-S dated 11-56)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 57 models, 25 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)