21S561 Ch= U3 Line
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 125 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 21S561 Ch= U3 Line - Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago IL
- 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner Channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF. Tubes UHF: 18.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 3-59, Set 436, Folder 1)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 57 models, 25 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)