Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)
- 1958 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HiVi 17S30 - Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago IL
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17 x 14 x 13 inch / 432 x 356 x 330 mm
- Hotpoint HiVi 17S30;
~15" portable style b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner, 175 W power consumption.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 57 models, 25 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hotpoint Inc.; Chicago (IL)