- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Howard Radio Company; Chicago (IL)
- 1951 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 482 - Howard Radio Company; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
US FM Band Receiver with AF output (for radio pick-up input) and volume control, built-in antenna.
Colors are as follows: Mahogany or Blond.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 19 = 1949 and before
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (4818-12 Set 48 Folder 12)
- Other Models
Here you find 353 models, 148 with images and 213 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Howard Radio Company; Chicago (IL)