Screen Grid 5G-T
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Howard Radio Company; Chicago (IL)
- 1932 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Screen Grid 5G-T - Howard Radio Company; Chicago
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Model page created by Dave Robinson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 353 models, 146 with images and 213 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Howard Radio Company; Chicago (IL)