Huangshan 黄山 67-4-D
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hefei 合肥无线电厂 Hefei Radio Factory; Hefei
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Huangshan 黄山 67-4-D - Hefei 合肥无线电厂 Hefei Radio
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 01-Transistor Radio Manual 1972, 2nd Ed. 2nd Print 1983 (page 87.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 4 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hefei 合肥无线电厂 Hefei Radio Factory; Hefei