Baycrest B-319A DCC62-418Z
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Baycrest
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Power out
- 2 W (3.2 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baycrest B-319A DCC62-418Z - Hudson's Bay Company, The;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Baycrest B-319A, DCC62-418Z, 6-Tube 2-Band AC Operated Console Radio-Phonograph Combination Superheterodyne Receiver with Tuning Indicator & Automatic Disc Record Changer;
AM: 535 - 1650 kHz,
SW: 5.7 - 17.5 MHz,
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 22)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)