- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)
- 1951 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Baycrest
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baycrest HB4 - Hudson's Bay Company, The;
The Baycrest model HB4 is a 9-tube radio / phonograph combination. Covers standard broadcast and shortwave. For 25 or 60 Hz depending on nameplate rating.
Same schematic as the Fleetwood model 25-50.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 25)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)