Baycrest HB-130 - LL27601
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Baycrest
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baycrest HB-130 - LL27601 - Hudson's Bay Company, The;
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
Flip-numbers alarm clock.
12 W power consumption.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)