Messenger M341 DMB51-417
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Baycrest
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.21 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Messenger M341 DMB51-417 - Hudson's Bay Company, The;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 7.5 x 6 inch / 305 x 191 x 152 mm
- Messenger M341, DMB 51-417;
AM: 535 - 1650 kHz,
Made for Hudson's Bay Company by Dominion Electrohome Industries,
Kitchener ON Canada.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)