- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 10700/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / UM2: 9 x 1.5 or NiCd: 10 x 1.2 / DC 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2 inch = 5.1 cm
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IC-215 - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.4 x 7.2 x 6.4 inch / 61 x 183 x 163 mm
ICOM Portable-VHF-FM-Transceiver IC-215.
Range: 15 xtal channels within 144-146 MHz; Pout: 3 W/0.5 W.
Can be equipped with 1.2 V NiCd rechargeable accus after installation of the charger module BC-20.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.9 kg / 4 lb 3 oz (4.185 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 695.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 301 models, 195 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka