VHF FM Transceiver IC-22
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- 1977 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 2SK19 2SK37 2SC372 2SC784 2SC371 2SC373 2SA628 2SB435 2SC619 2SC730 TA7061 µPC20 TA7061 1N60 1S1555 CFM455
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 10700/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VHF FM Transceiver IC-22 - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 55 x 230 mm / 6.1 x 2.2 x 9.1 inch
ICOM Mobile-VHF-FM-Transceiver IC-22.
24 xtal channels within 144-146 MHz; Pout: 10 W high, 1 W low.
26 Transistrs, 3 ICs, 1 Quartz, 10 Diodes and 2 Zener Diodes, listed one per type and not all.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- CQ Elettronica CD editor, Italy, number 5 May 1975.
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 303 models, 197 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka