- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- 1976 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IC-22A - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 156 x 58 x 205 mm / 6.1 x 2.3 x 8.1 inch
ICOM Mobile VHF-FM-Transceiver IC-22A.
24 xtal channels within 144 to 146 MHz; Pout: High 10 or low 1 W.
Direct call on channel 9 and access to repeaters on channels 10 - 19.
Meter measuring RF out or Input Signal.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.9 oz (3.744 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert ("CQ Elettronica" Italy CD editor number 1 January 1976)
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 303 models, 197 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka