- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- 1980 ?
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10750/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IC-260E - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 185 x 64 x 223 mm / 7.3 x 2.5 x 8.8 inch
ICOM VHF-Mobil-Transceiver IC-260E.
Frequency range: 144-146 MHz; 5 memories; Modes: SSB, CW, FM; Pout 10 W/1 W.
Receiver: SSB-CW Single comversion superheterodyne. FM: Double conversion superheterodyne.
Sensitivity: SSB/CW better than 0.5 µV for 10 dB S + N/N. FM: better than 0.6 µV at 30 dB.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Mentioned in
- RICOFUNK-Katalog 1980
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amat. Radio Assoc." of Italy, December 1980.)
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 303 models, 197 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka