DC-DC Converter XL6009
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ICStation; Shenzhen
- 2000 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Other, details in remarks or not known. / 4.3 - 32 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Printed Circuit Board
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DC-DC Converter XL6009 - ICStation; Shenzhen
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.98 x 3.8 x 0.5 inch / 177 x 97 x 13 mm
Non-insulated booster based on XL6009 switching regulator with built in N-channel power MOSFET and fixed frequency oscillator; not synchronous rectifier; Input Voltage 4.3V-32V; Output Voltage 5V-52V; Maximum Incoming Current 4A; Fixed 400 kHz Switching Frequency; Output ripple 60 mV; Input/Output Voltage Display; suitable for supplying +/- 45VDC to Philco 207 (2 pieces needed) or similar tube equipment, using any 4.3V up to 32V external battery.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ICStation; Shenzhen