- Manufacturer / Brand
- IEV, Ljubljana
- 1960 ?
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / AC: 220/110 / Akku: 24 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiotelefon OM2 - IEV, Ljubljana
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Advertisement in a magazine for mountaineers. ( PLANINSKI VESTNIK 5. 1960 )
OM2 the receiving transceiver station for simplex COMMUNICATIONS short-wave. The output power of 50W. Frequency range 1.5 to 5 MHz.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Planinski vestnik 5. 1960 / Magazine for mountaineers 5. 1960)
- Model page created by Darko Galic. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from IEV, Ljubljana