Kadette Jewel K-43
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- International Radio Corp (Kadette); Ann Arbor, MI.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: International All Wave || International Industries || International Kadette || IRC
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 100-125 Volt
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Kadette Jewel K-43 - International Radio Corp
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.625 x 5.5 x 4.375 inch / 194 x 140 x 111 mm
260 Ohm resistance line cord.
The K-40 through K-48 series of radios was introduced in mid-1935 with an improved chassis that could use either metal or glass 6-volt tubes. The cabinets remained the same as in the previous models 40 through 48.
The Shapleigh Hardware Company 1936 catalog, page 2000, describes the model 43 Kadette Jewel radio as having an ivory plaskon cabinet with alabaster grille. Measurements in the Shapleigh catalog did not include knobs.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.75 lb (3 lb 12 oz) / 1.703 kg
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 193 models, 85 with images and 146 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from International Radio Corp (Kadette); Ann Arbor, MI.