- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Internet Radio Product Ltd.; Beckenham
- 1974 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.3 W (0.5 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: J-80 - Internet Radio Product Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 125 x 200 x 65 mm / 4.9 x 7.9 x 2.6 inch
UK model has AM IF frequency of 470 kHz.
Distributor: Internet Radio Products Ltd., Oakfield house, 56/60 Oakfield Road, London S.E.20
Manufacturer: General Electronics Ltd., Hong Kong
Has nothing to do with today's WWW
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.7 kg / 1 lb 8.7 oz (1.542 lb)
- Model page created by Boris Witke. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Internet Radio Product Ltd.; Beckenham