Mantola 500 Ch= 2037
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Interocean Radio Corp., Zenith Radio Corp
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 230 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mantola 500 Ch= 2037 - Interocean Radio Corp., Zenith
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.75 x 19.5 x 9.75 inch / 400 x 495 x 248 mm
Separate oscillator and AVC tubes.
"Mantola" is the brand name of radios sold by the B. F. Goodrich Co. which sold radios through their tire dealerships. Zenith provided these radios to B.F. Goodrich through their Interocean division name.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 7 = 1936 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 1 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Interocean Radio Corp., Zenith Radio Corp