Intersound - AM/FM Stereo Solar Batteried Radio YS-303
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Intersound (brand)
- 1988 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible / 1 x NiCd: 1,2 V Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Power out
- 0.016 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Intersound - AM/FM Stereo Solar Batteried Radio YS-303 - Intersound brand
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 59 x 91 x 12 mm / 2.3 x 3.6 x 0.5 inch
Intersound YS-303 receives AM, FM Mono, and FM Stereo. It is equipped with 3 ICs.
See also similar (or identical) models:
Made in Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.064 kg / 0 lb 2.3 oz (0.141 lb)
- Model page created by Heribert Jung. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 27 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Intersound (brand)