WE 12 (WE 12M)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Intersound (brand)
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 55845/450 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / D: 6 × 1,5 & AA: 2 × 1,5 / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: WE 12 - Intersound brand
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 160 x 60 mm / 12.2 x 6.3 x 2.4 inch
Battery for Computer back-up AA: 2 × 1,5 V.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- Model page created by Karlheinz Gützlaff. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 27 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Intersound (brand)