- Manufacturer / Brand
- 1980 ??
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220; 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RP-206BC - Intervision
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Portable TV B/N 12"
Made in Korea
- Model page created by Toni Gutiérrez García. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Intervision