Invicta Transistor 8 8PK1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Invicta (Toyomenka, Inc.); New York, NY
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Invicta Transistor 8 8PK1 - Invicta Toyomenka, Inc.; New
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.5 x 4.25 x 1.5 inch / 64 x 108 x 38 mm
Made in Hong Kong.
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (1996, page 129)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Invicta (Toyomenka, Inc.); New York, NY