- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-240 / 6 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Polo Automatic 105 - ITT Schaub-Lorenz
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 178 x 67 mm / 9.8 x 7 x 2.6 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.6 kg / 3 lb 8.4 oz (3.524 lb)
- External source of data
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Polo Automatic is part of the collections of the following members.