Alarm Clock Radio CR 9010
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-Nokia (trade mark)
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Long Wave and FM or UHF
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 & 1 x 9 for clock Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Alarm Clock Radio CR 9010 - ITT-Nokia trade mark
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
8 W power consumption.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-Nokia (trade mark)