Jeb 6 Transistor 6YR-15A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Jebsee Enterprises Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Jeb 6 Transistor 6YR-15A - Jebsee Enterprises Inc.; New
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Similar to the models listed under Mellow Tone.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 0 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Jebsee Enterprises Inc.; New York (NY)