Super 10 All Transistor T.S.-10 owl
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Jewel Radio Corp.; New York, Long Island City, NY and East Newark, NJ
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super 10 All Transistor T.S.-10 [owl] - Jewel Radio Corp.; New York,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.5 x 4.375 x 1.25 inch / 64 x 111 x 32 mm
Jewel Super 10 All Transistor T.S.-10, with foldable metal stand and full size leather case.
Similar to Eico T.S.-10.
See also other T.S.-10 with a different face.
It resembles the "Zenith style", for example, see model Royal 500.
This style also may be found in round grille models (see Jewel, Hudson) and square grill models (see Jewel, Ambassador, Cosmopolitan).
The Zenith style is less evident in the horizontal variants.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.520 kg / 1 lb 2.3 oz (1.145 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 68 with images and 65 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Jewel Radio Corp.; New York, Long Island City, NY and East Newark, NJ