- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Jewett Manufacturing Corp.; New York
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super-Twelve - Jewett Manufacturing Corp.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Jewett Super-Twelve Super Non-Regenerative Receiver
Available in Kodak, Mahogany or Walnut Cabinet.
- Price in first year of sale
- 75.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- March 1923 Popular Radio magazine advertisement page 49
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- The Radio Dealer (December, 1922 The Radio Dealer magazine page 49)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Radio Digest Illustrated, 1923 Feb. 03, p. 13
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Jewett Manufacturing Corp.; New York