Directional Coupler 250-37
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Johnson Company, E.F.; Waseca, MN
- 1956 ??
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Viking
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Directional Coupler 250-37 - Johnson Company, E.F.; Waseca,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.25 x 2.3125 x 2.3125 inch / 159 x 59 x 59 mm
E.F. Johnson Directional Coupler 250-37. 1000 watt directional coupler is an accessory for the Antenna Matchboxes 250-23-3 and 250-30-3. Monitors SWR and relative power in 52-ohm lines when used with a multimeter. Rated for 1 kw from 1.7 to 150 MHz.
- Price in first year of sale
- 11.75 USD
- Mentioned in
- Allied Radio Catalog (Knight) (1962 Catalog No. 210 page 279.)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 65 models, 55 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Johnson Company, E.F.; Waseca, MN