Citizens Radio Transceiver Viking Messenger I (1)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Johnson Company, E.F.; Waseca, MN
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Viking
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 117; 230 / 6; 12; 24 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Citizens Radio Transceiver Viking Messenger I - Johnson Company, E.F.; Waseca,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 145 x 300 mm / 7.1 x 5.7 x 11.8 inch
5 Xtal channels, frequency range 26,965 - 27,255 MHz, AM.
Ceramic microphone, audio output 3 W, RF power output 2,8 W.
FCC license class D.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.1 kg / 22 lb 3.9 oz (22.247 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Manual Messenger I)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact CB Radio Manual, SAMS (Viking Models 242-126, 242-127, 242-128, 242-129)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 65 models, 55 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Johnson Company, E.F.; Waseca, MN