Juliette Solid State 11 APB-11 H (Japan 707)
Topp Import & Export, Inc.; Miami, FL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Topp Import & Export, Inc.; Miami, FL
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Juliette
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Juliette Solid State 11 APB-11 H - Topp Import & Export, Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.5 x 3.75 x 1.5 inch / 165 x 95 x 38 mm
AM and US-FM police band, built-in telescopic antenna, external 6 V power possible.
Made in Japan 707
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 157 models, 138 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Topp Import & Export, Inc.; Miami, FL
The model Juliette Solid State 11 is part of the collections of the following members.