Transistor Six 6 T-250
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Jupiter; (where)
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Six 6 T-250 - Jupiter; where
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Different body colors known, earphone jack.
Similar to the model reported under Hi-Delity 6T-250.
Made in Japan
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Jupiter; (where)