- Manufacturer / Brand
- JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1975 ??
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3040UKC - JVC - Victor Company of Japan,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
JVC Solid State 3040 UKC;
b/w TV with CCIR I standard VHF turret & UHF dial tuner.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 892 models, 776 with images and 119 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo